Blogger Templates

Monday, September 10, 2012

So much to do, so little time!!!


My Dearest Family!

    Wow it sounds like you all had quite the week! Holy smokes! It was exciting to read about anyway. Scary about Grandpa, I am glad he is ok. Collin as well... That car served it's purpose for me so I guess it's ok it's gone. Frank and Christine will just have to find a Jordan sticker for my next one :) I was pumped to hear about the pounding of Layton Christian! Mom, I hope you will got copies of all Dyl's games so that we can watch them together. Sounds like he played great! Brady killed Crab Claw this week too!? Flip ya!!! That is awesome.


Back in Santa Fe!


    So it was a good crazy week here. I'm not sure I caught my breath this week, but that's how I like it. Friday we went to Santa Fe for a training meeting and it went well. After that we did exchanges and I got to stay in Santa Fe! It was fun being back there. Saturday afternoon my companion came back up and then we went to the Rockwood's for lunch! Ken came too! It was awesome!! Then Sunday afternoon we headed back up to Santa Fe again, this time with President Miller for a meeting with the stake presidency and the high council man over missionary work. It was a little intimidating at first but then I pictured Dad, Frank, John, and President Waldron in there and laughed to myself. It was good! It was a neat experience to drive up with President Miller and get to chat with him there and back.  What a man I tell ya. It's incredible the spirit he carries with him and the love he has for all the missionaries.

    Well things are still going well with Keith! We moved him baptism date back to September 29 due to a relapse with smoking. He had one, and going from a pack a day to smoking once after 2 weeks of being clean we weren't down on him at all! He's amazing. He's meeting with President Miller tomorrow for an interview and we know president will love him.

   Sorry this is such a short letter but we are in a rush like always. So much to do so little time!!! I love you all mucho!
                  Elder Turnbow

No comments:

Post a Comment