Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Mexico "High Adventure"

Hello family!
     That's sweet that you were able to look up Bryan Baker on you-tube! Pretty sweet, ya? His name is Bryan "The Beast" Baker, and yes, he is a cancer survivor too. He will be getting baptized this Saturday! Leaving Santa Fe I thought there would be no chance at all that I could connect with other people like I did with the people there. Well, I was wrong, and yes, the Lord knows what he's doing! Bryan is a stud! I can't say enough good about him. I have loved teaching him  and cannot wait to see him enter the water saturday.
      So we had Zone Conference this last week and it was great! President and Sister Miller are still as awesome as ever. I really learned a lot at this Zone conference, it was a really good pick me up and re- boost to the battery. President Miller did a training on the importance of a name. Wow is all I can say.  It was so good!
      We have a few investigators that are progressing towards baptism. A mother and daughter from the south who are awesome! Patsi and Elizabeth. And then Michelle and her daughter Reina. Michelle's boyfriend is a member and so we are waiting for them to get married so she can get baptized. We have taught them everything, so it's kind of just a waiting game now. We are hoping it's sooner than later though!
    Right now I am currently on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I am with Elder Bagly and it has been a good time!
I got an email from Court too and she sounds awesome! Thanks for forwarding her letter too. Sounds like things are going good at home. Where are the boys going for the high adventure this year? New Mexico??? Give Gunner and Mav a big belly rub for me, and have a great week! I love ya!
                                                                                     Elder Turnbow
    

No comments:

Post a Comment