Blogger Templates

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Proselyting, Transfers, and Dylan! November 20, 2013

Hey everybody!

This week is super busy with transfer planning and running a proselyting area, so this email will be short and sweet!  
Transfer planning with Elder Vial and President Miller

Things are going great! Transfer planning has grown to become one of my favorite weeks in the transfer. I learn so much about how the spirit works and how it communicates with me personally. That is one thing I hope to keep with me the rest of my life. It's incredible to be with President Miller when you known revelation comes, I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything.

Randy is awesome! Sunday after church we went over the baptism interview questions with him. Listening to him answer the questions and bear testimony was powerful. He's ready, I'm so excited for him! You should see the sweet handshakes that we have with Randy... Him and Elder Vial both play D End so there's is full of d end cool stuff. I played quarterback so we had to get creative, try and picture this. We go into the half bro hug, and then I jump back and pretend to throw a football as he runs at me with his hand in the air, I throw it and duck, and then we jump up into a side body bump! It's super cool. Haha 

Monica is doing great as well, she has a few things holding her back right now, but she is starting to receive answers to prayers!

I was super pumped to read about the win over Firth on Saturday! Go get another one boys! Whoop!

It was really neat to get to talk to Dylan last night, man he has grown up a lot. I could sense his strong spriit and desire. He will be great, no doubt. When we pick up new missionaries on Monday I will think of him getting to Oregon! 

Well you all have a great week doing what you're doing! Cheer loud for me at the dome! Get a pick for me Matt would ya? Love you all!

Elder Dallas Turnbow (I guess I better clarify which Elder Turnbow I am now!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment