Blogger Templates

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012


HEY!

What is up family? I have basically two minutes of time til the library closes so I will make this short. From your emails you wrote you know everything was closed yesterday because of Presidents Day.

I hate Soda.

This week was kinda slow. Elder Willden almost died... he decided to throw up 10 times in 6 hours. So I studied for about 10 hours or so. Good stuff. Then I went to ABQ and espanola and went on splits with Elder Hunter (Spanish elder) it was awesome. I can understand a ton of Spanish! Now I'm on splits with elder Espinosa.

I have to go. News for the week... you have not eaten a real navajo taco until you eat a navajo taco made by a navajo... SO GOOD! Have a great week!

Elder Turnbow

No comments:

Post a Comment