Blogger Templates

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I love everyday when you're looking for investigators, and every night when you're exhausted!


Hey!
   
  It was great to see everybody yesterday! Ya'll look good and happy that's for sure. #1 Family any day in my books. Everybody is growing up and that is crazy!

Thanks for the pictures and quotes, Mom! Happy Mother's Day again!
 
Just a couple little things to email about today... KYLE!! So we were having a lesson with a new investigator Rosie this week, and Kyle and Austin (member) were sitting in too. In the middle of the lesson Kyle raised his hand as if he had a question. It kinda caught me off guard.. So I said, "Yes Kyle?" To which he replied, "Today I have decided that I do want to get baptized on the 25." I reached over, gave him a fist bump, and continued teaching Rosie. haha The lesson with Rosie went super well! After we taught Kyle, and he said he had read 3 Nephi 11 and prayed about it and got an answer to be baptized. So cool! Kyle has come a long ways, we are really excited for him.
 
We were on exchanges pretty much everyday last week! It is fun to be with different missionaries, I always learn a lot. We traveled to Espanola, Los Lunas, and Rio Rancho. I got to go back and serve in Panorama Heights for a day! SOOO Awesome!
 
So... sorry this email is short and probably lame... haha Just know how much I love each one of you, and am forever grateful for your examples.
 
I love Friday Nights when you're looking for a win, and Saturday mornin when ya found one! Or... I love everyday when you're looking for investigators, and every night when you're exhausted!
 
Have a great week, BOISE BOUND!!!!! Good luck!
 
Love, Elder Turnbow

No comments:

Post a Comment