Blogger Templates

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baptism!

Laureen Lomahaptewa was baptized Saturday! It was way awesome. Best day on the mission so far! Really words can't describe what it was like, but all you returned missionaries know what I'm talking about.  It was just an experience I will never ever ever... ever... forget! So it was kinda tradition that whenever Elder Webb and I would get done teaching her, we would sing for her, so she asked us to sing at the baptism and we sang Lead Kindly Light. One of my favorites!
 
 
 
Congrats with state track, Dylan! 3rd is great, and I am super glad you got a medal! Sounds like you tagged that deer pretty good, Dad! That was funny to read about. KYLER!!! If you read this email man, I am so excited for you! Be pumped my friend, because it's the best!  It's hard too, but worth it!
 
Oh and yes, we saw the eclipse.  It's funny that you used welding helmets because I told Elder Webb that's what we needed! Instead we just ruined our retinas!
 
 
So once again Laureen is baptized, and it was incredible. Mike came to her baptism and that got him pretty excited. He is staying strong with the Word of Wisdom. His biggest test will be when he goes camping with his family for Memorial Day weekend, but he's committed now! I know he can do it. Kenny Wilkens is still as awesome as ever! He came to church again Sunday and is still on date to get baptized June 2nd. He's a stud.
 
Well, I am going to make this email short so I can try and send a few pics home too. Have a great week! Love ya'll!
 
 
PS. After we leave the library we are going fishing with Mike! Well we're gonna watch him fish anyway. But still I'm pretty excited! Hopefully we can resist the temptation and not jump in the water right? :)
 
Drink some milk for me and have fun moving pipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment