Blogger Templates

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Livin' Life in the Fast Lane...

Hey Family!

    Everything is going great! Thanks for the emails and updates, you are the best!

We are still living life in the fast lane here in NM, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This week has been incredible transfer planning with President Miller and getting ready for all of the new missionaries. We are planning to open 7 new areas this transfer. It's another big group with lots of Sister Missionaries. Our mission is growing like crazy! President Miller is an inspired man.

Today is a very special day, we are at the mission office now, and we just got back from Jasmine's baptism (Jazz) . Remember me talking about her? She is someone who Elder Eaton and I started teaching in my last area. It's incredible how much she has grown! I don't have time or I would tell you the story, may I suggest going back through some old emails and then you can learn a little more about her. They would be from probably Feb-April.
Jassmine's Baptism Day

Tonight is Jessica's baptism! We are so excited! She is ready, and can't wait. She is a kingdom builder. 

Monday is arrival day, Tuesday is Transfers, and Wednesday is departures. We have another crazy week ahead of us so I don't know when I will get to email again :)

Yesterday was a very bitter sweet day. It was bitter because it was Elder Weston's last day in the field; it was sweet because we got to spend it with him. He got permission to go home 4 days early to see his brother in the MTC before he leaves for the field. President and Sister Miller took us and him to Texas Road House for dinner! It was a blast. Last night we reflected a lot of when we were serving together and the people we taught, boy I love my mission. We will be best friends for life no doubt. I love that kid. So he will be back in the Cache Valley in about 2 hours! I miss him already. haha  He is giving is "Homecoming" talk tomorrow. If there is any way possible you could go you wouldn't regret it. 
Elder Ballif, Elder Weston, Elder Turnbow

Well, you all have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you again! 

Love, Elder Turnbow


No comments:

Post a Comment